Best Use Guidelines
Now that you have signed up you will want to do some things to make the most of your experience. By eating according to the 40/30/30 plan, you allow the body to achieve ideal levels of insulin. When this is done, the body often burns excess fat and one achieves heightened levels of energy, vitality, and increased mental focus.
You should experience heightened energy levels within 48 hours.
If you have chosen a plan for weight loss, you should see a change within the first week.
You may see lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure on your next doctor visit.
Be mindful of the overall health benefits you experience. Awareness is powerful and will help you along on your journey.
For optimal results, please consider these guidelines:
- Drink eight 8oz. glasses of water daily.
- Limit or eliminate caffeine and alcohol.
- Do not drink any juices - they contain a lot of sugar and hidden calories - sometimes up to 250 a glass!
- Exercise will help trigger the release of fat. Consult with your doctor before starting any new program.
Eat a meal or snack every 4 to 5 hours
- Breakfast within 1 hour of rising.
- Lunch 4 to 5 hours after breakfast.
- One snack 2 to 4 hours after lunch.
- Dinner 2 to 4 hours after the first snack.
- Evening snack 45 minutes before bedtime.
Loosen cover on packaging and microwave for one to three minutes, or place the food on an oven safe plate and heat in the oven at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
Transfer your food on to a plate. You'll understand the true portion size as food in the containers will be condensed.
People tend to enjoy their dining experience as a whole when dining on plates rather than eating out of other packaging. This is not fast food! Enjoy your meal as if our chef had just prepared it for you in your kitchen.
If you have any further questions please feel free to give us a call (1.877.878.5777) or email (email@example.com) and we'll be happy to answer any questions or help discuss options.
We ask for at least 2 business days notice to make changes to your program. Please remember to leave the cooler bag outside your door with the ice packs inside each day. You may recycle the food containers or keep them, as you wish. Please do not return them.